Vision, People and Values.
Laura Pettit Rusick founded OPT Solutions in 2008 with a singular vision: to provide small and mid-sized organizations with the strategic IT guidance they need to improve their operations. Through customized IT strategic planning, IT due diligence, vendor analysis, business process redesign and other related expertise too often reserved for large companies, OPT helps businesses boost revenue and profitability, decrease costs and increase customer satisfaction. Services range from Fractional and Interim CIO Engagements, Three Point IT Evaluations™ and Software Selections to Transaction Advisory Support.
Today, OPT Solutions clients enjoy the flexibility of Fractional CIO service (ramping the engagement down or up as needs change over time), freed from responsibility for executive benefits and other complexities of the traditional senior employee relationship.
We know our SMB clients rarely require a full-time consultant — nor do they have staff available full-time to work with us. That’s why OPT’s flexibility provides the optimum solution: you pay only for the experience and expertise you need, when and where you need it.
Our consultants bring over 20 years’ experience in IT and CIO-level management, as well as the added value of wide-ranging consulting experience across diverse industries. Critically, they also bring an utterly independent perspective: as we do not offer technical IT services per se, the only axe we have to grind belongs to our client. In all that we do, these core values guide our every action:
- Be truthful, candid and respectful
- Deliver on our commitments
- Hold ourselves to a high ethical standard
- Deliver high quality recommendations and solutions
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement internally
Excellence and Innovation
- Look for innovative solutions to challenges and be willing to explore new ideas
- Adapt well to change
- Work hard and celebrate our successes
- Openly communicate and recognize that all contributors have value
- Listen to clients and colleagues and incorporate the information gained
- Respect one another
- Make a difference in our community and society
- Strive to follow green sustainability practices
OPT Solutions is committed to the principle of equality and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.